new motherboard bluescreen

xgamesmcx

Commendable
Sep 10, 2016
on the 5th of September i order two new parts for my pc a (78lLMT-USB3) motherboard and a (fx-8350 black edition with wraith cooler) cpu i am able to start up the pc see all the bios options and it loading the bios and then i get to the (start wondows normally) or (windows repair) option i click either or and i get a blue screen at the end of it

Solution
What were your previous components? The old motherboard and CPU you replaced if the question is unclear.

What bluescreen message are you receiving?

Which OS are you using? I half suspect it was an OEM Windows (any), and if so it will likely not work with a new motherboard/CPU combination.

The answers to these questions might help others to understand your situation more comprehensively and to provide assistance.
What were your previous components? The old motherboard and CPU you replaced if the question is unclear.

What bluescreen message are you receiving?

Which OS are you using? I half suspect it was an OEM Windows (any), and if so it will likely not work with a new motherboard/CPU combination.

The answers to these questions might help others to understand your situation more comprehensively and to provide assistance.

Solution