New mouse and keyboard.

SuperGamerBoy

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
So, my choices are either a Razer Taipan and a Logitech G110 or a Logitech G500 and a Razer Blackwidow. So, which is better. Also, Razer has 1 yr vs 3 yr warranty for Logitech. Mainly gaming. My specs: Intel Core i5 4440, Gigabyte ga-h87m-d3h, Cooler Master haf 912, Corsair Vengeance 8 gb ram,etc.
Please, reply fast. Also, the mouse is more important. So, please give me the pros and cons of both the g500 and the Taipan. Max budget for the mouse is 5K(after discounts).
Please reply.
Preferred websites: www.flipkart.com
Also, who handles Razer warranty in India?
How is the naga molten and hex?
Is the Razer Taipan good for fps games like cod, bf, etc. and Total War, Civilization and GW2?
Please reply guys.

Solution
Yup its blacklit u can change the brightness. I barely use it but its nice once in awhile. Honestly i was indecisive in august but I just went with the deathadder. Im glad i didn't go with the naga because I doubt i would even use all those buttons. Just two side on the deathadder is perfect, you can customize it also, and the grip is perfect. I can't really say about the Taipan but i heard good reviews on also.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice
How do you grip your mouse?

Naga 2014 and Molten is very similar. If I was in your shoes I was willing to buy a shit ton of mices I would purchase the G500, Naga 2014, Taipan, and deathadder. I would drop the Naga but those side buttons might be essential for you. I would personally...

deadlyghost

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
Go with the Razer Taipan and Razer Blackwidow...In those four options best is Razer ones...

Where are you from in India? Mumbai ? Delhi?

Razer Naga is basically for MMO games... If you play MMO games a lot then get Razer Naga... If not then Razer Taipan is good...

Anything else?

SuperGamerBoy

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
I will buy from flipkart.
I play Lol, Dota 2, Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, BF and COD Multiplayer. I play FPS(most), RPG , RTS, Moba, MMO(Least) games, etc.
I can return anything i buy and get full return with shipping charges within 30 days(doesnt matter if its the 30th day). So, do you think i should try the Naga Hex(liking its looks) but there seem to be a lot of complains about its thumb buttons. What do you think?
Bloddy ****, my net connection got throttled. Guess i used 40 GB. Now browsing on 16KB/PS Speed. So sad!

deadlyghost

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
As you said you play MMO games the least, do NOT get NAGA... For FPS games get razer taipan... And for the buttons of naga, they are good, just the people do not know how to use them break the buttons which then don't work... Get razer taipan

Enfeeble

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013
I purchased the deathadder 2013 edition around august and it has been awesome! I play similar games you do and im pretty sure the extra naga side buttons aren't necessary. The deathadder is very precise and comfortable. Whether u purchase the Taipan or the deathadder is up to you. Personally I dont regret purchasing the deathadder.

I also purchased black widow ultimate at the same time. Great keyboard, a little loud but i don't mind it. The lighting is nice and bright... but i never use it lol:p
Also it took me a day or two to adjust to the black widow as each key is shifted one place to the right. I would keep on using Q for W, caplock for A, S for D and A for S key.

SuperGamerBoy

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
The Blackwidow is backlighted right?
I need the mouse to work for atleast 2 yrs. I can send back my mouse within a month of buying,so i am thinking of getting the blackwidow and a G500, Naga 2014, Naga Hex, Naga Molten, Taipan, Deathadder, Abyss and CM Storm Xornet. I will return the ones i dont like. Will probably keep 2. What do you think?

Enfeeble

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013
Yup its blacklit u can change the brightness. I barely use it but its nice once in awhile. Honestly i was indecisive in august but I just went with the deathadder. Im glad i didn't go with the naga because I doubt i would even use all those buttons. Just two side on the deathadder is perfect, you can customize it also, and the grip is perfect. I can't really say about the Taipan but i heard good reviews on also.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice
How do you grip your mouse?

Naga 2014 and Molten is very similar. If I was in your shoes I was willing to buy a shit ton of mices I would purchase the G500, Naga 2014, Taipan, and deathadder. I would drop the Naga but those side buttons might be essential for you. I would personally recommend the G500 and Deathadder. Deciding on one is up to you, unless you buy both :p

Solution

Enfeeble

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013
Great! I forgot to mention after using the BW Ultimate edition I have a little regret not purchasing the tournament edition. I barely use the lighting and I never use macro keys on the left side of the keyboard. As every key can be changed through synapse.

Enfeeble

Honorable
Dec 13, 2013
They're both good. It's up to you if you want a bigger and heavier keyboard. The Ultimate edition is heavier but i find it to be perfect because the weight makes the keyboard sturdy and not move. Also i wouldn't be moving the keyboard anywhere, like friends house.

The Tournament edition is smaller and doesn't include the lighting. If u plan moving a lot with your keyboard this is the best one for you.

Edit - The only reason I wish i went for the tournament edition is because it is smaller and 35-45% cheaper. Other than the cost i love this keyboard :D

This is the one i have http://www.amazon.com/Razer-BlackWidow-Ultimate-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B008U5ZNIG/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1387818582&sr=1-3.
You can read the reviews.. similar to what i said but more extensive.

SuperGamerBoy

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013