Question New PC and new second monitor, and it seems to skip ?

BlasphemousMusic

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
ok so i just got a new pc and with the new pc I had to get a new second monitor. The older one had vga, this gpu doesnt have a vga hook up. So anyway, every night I game on my left (main) monitor and watch movies on the right. Now, the right monitor seems to be skipping a little while watching movies. The left main is a 1440 with a display port, the left is a 1080p with an hdmi. Its never been an issue till now. I do not have gsync enabled but the left main keeps asking for it. I also have on order 2 display ports.

Could it be the actual game im playing being fullscreen or windowed? Like I said its never been an issue with the older right monitor till now. The left has freesync which afaik isnt enabled.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

ok so i just got a new pc and with the new pc I had to get a new second monitor. The older one had vga, this gpu doesnt have a vga hook up. So anyway, every night I game on my left (main) monitor and watch movies on the right. Now, the right monitor seems to be skipping a little while watching movies. The left main is a 1440 with a display port, the left is a 1080p with an hdmi. Its never been an issue till now. I do not have gsync enabled but the left main keeps asking for it. I also have on order 2 display ports.

Could it be the actual game im playing being fullscreen or windowed? Like I said its never been an issue with the older right monitor till now. The left has freesync which afaik isnt enabled.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Have you double check the hz in display settings making sure their set right and the rez is set proper