New PC big perfomance issues

xenois

Prominent
Dec 16, 2017
Hello, i've had this pc for a while now https://imgur.com/wzwIznV and it's suppose to be a better pc than my older one but to be honest, even the most low end games lag(freezing, sturrering).Also i've noticed the fps is always somewhere near 30-40 fps(doesent matter if i set it to low or whatever) and my cpu usage is 90% when i just load up google chrome...now, i know it's a bottleneck, around 13% bottleneck.13% isnt enough to ruin a simple game such as League of Legends or Paladins.By the way when i load up a game my GPU is around 75 degrees.But despite all that i can run The Witcher 3 on medium 40 fps.Im honestly really confused and something is not right here, heck, even the monitor doesent display the name, it just says generic pnp monitor...anyways, hope someone has a good idea what the problem actualy is.
Sorry for my bad english.

Solution
Make sure all temps are good during gaming, CPU and GPU both. Check for updated drivers. If this happened recently and you have Windows 10, recent updates have killed performance on a lot of systems also, it may clear things up in the future when MS fixes it.
Make sure all temps are good during gaming, CPU and GPU both. Check for updated drivers. If this happened recently and you have Windows 10, recent updates have killed performance on a lot of systems also, it may clear things up in the future when MS fixes it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS