New PC boot problem, monitor no signal

Feb 7, 2019
I realized thre are plenty of these questions, but I have tried the suggested solutions and none of them work.

Probem: PC boots, fans spin, LEDs are working, LAN cable, when inserted also blinks, but monitor picks up nothing.

My specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X with Stock Cooler
MoBo: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX Retail
RAM: 16GB G.Skill RipJaws black DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16 (Modelnumber F4-3200C16D-16GVKB)
Graphics: Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060 OC 6G (Retail)
PSU: Thermaltake Berlin 630W
Case: Corsair Carbide 200R Midi
SSD/HDD: 2 connected

The RAM is installed in slot A2 B2. The GPU is installed in slot PCIE2.

I have tried following all steps from this guide:
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

Except for the steps with system audio, because I do not have an integrated system audio to listen to POST beeps unfortunately.

While performing the steps, I noted the following:
Motherboard screws: not sure if you are familiar, with the Corsair 200R Standoff/Screw placement, but on the side where the RAM is pushed in, the edges are not supported by screws (making installing RAM inside the case a bit iffy, because the pressure needed to insert RAM and with there being no support under the board). There are no ways to move the screws around though in the case so the edges are supported, so I assume this is normal. All other screws fit, the board is snug, does not move, and is not overtight.

RAM: The RAM is not officially supported for this MoBo on the ASRock webpage. However, I googled this before and understood that it will be automatically undertacted, so it should work? In addition, the board seems to only have a lever on 1 side, which made the RAM placement a bit weird, but I it definitely clicked when I inserted it.

CPU: I had some difficulties securing the CPU cooler frame hooks, which included me lifting it off from the CPU a few times, but there is no thermal paste on the board or anywhere else.

I have also tried the booting the following ways:
- Only 1 RAM stick in A2, each tried individually
- Without GPU
- With some/all drives and fans disconnected (except CPU fan)
- Without the reset switch

I have also tried connecting to the monitor with VGA and HDMI (no DVI available on board).

As of now, I am unsure whether some component is broken or there is something fundamentally missing. My suspicions are that the RAM is really not suitable, but please do help me with potentially more likely suggestions.

Feb 7, 2019
Ok, I have plugged the HDMI cable into the GPU now, and the screen finally picks up a signal.
However, the screen I get is orange and flickering. Similar to here, but with horizontal lines:
serveimage

The bios text is faintly visible, but it is barely readable honestly. I can also interact with the system and the screen changes.
How do I upload a picture I took myself here?

UPDATE: Ok, I swapped in an old GPU and connected through DVI and it works properly. However, the same issues persists when it is connected with HDMI. Is this a drivers issue?

Feb 7, 2019
As I suspected, it was a drivers issue. I have gotten it to work through using DVI with the old GPU, downloading all drivers for the MoBo, and connecting to with the new GPU again with HDMI. How do I close or mark this thread as solved?