Question New PC build getting code C0 on msi x370 titanium w/ 2700x

lomoon17

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
Hi I just built my new pc with a 2700x, msi x370 titanium, rx5700 xt, 1tb crucial p1, 16gb 3200mhz and ax860i and i keep getting the following error code message C0. I have been browsing the web to find a solution to no prevail. I have tried the following reseating the cpu, change ram slots and double checking the manual and looking up compatibility. I read a forum on linustechtips with someone experiencing a similar issue with a 2700x and msi x370 titanium and he had come to the conclusion that the two weren't compatible but he tried other mbs with the same result of a black screen and no boot (presumably x370s too) but I checked the msi compatibility and it says it supports gen 2 ryzen specifically the 2700x. I have also tried downloading the most recent bios off the website and installing it that way and that didn't work and I double checked all connections which were all fine. So if someone has any ideas or advice it would be very greatly appreciated. Thanks

lomoon17

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
Damn is that my only option I really like this board, and I bought it off eBay so would be a bit of hassle to return. But if that's my only option I'll do that. Thanks any further suggestions would greatly help :)