Question New PC build, just checking if everything is good

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
I'm looking to buy and build a new PC as my old one is on its last legs, just wanted to ask if there is anything wrong with the list I have come up with.
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/WM7JsZ

That is a very good and balanced system indeed. As long as you like the Aesthetics then you should be fine. I would also recommend grabbing some fans for extra airflow and to keep the temps from getting up high. I was thinking about getting nearly the exact same parts as you but a different PSU, maybe the Extreme motherboard (Depends on price), custom waterloop and a different case

leofin

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
That is a very good and balanced system indeed. As long as you like the Aesthetics then you should be fine. I would also recommend grabbing some fans for extra airflow and to keep the temps from getting up high. I was thinking about getting nearly the exact same parts as you but a different PSU, maybe the Extreme motherboard (Depends on price), custom waterloop and a different case
Thanks for the reply, what would be the advantage of the extreme over the formula?