Question New pc build windows installed then downloaded drivers and restarted now no post

Jun 27, 2020
So just completed my build. Specs:
MSI Z490 Gaming Plus
i7-10700k
RTX 2070
evga 750 GQ psu
32gb Hyperx Fury
500gb nvme ssd
500gb sata ssd

So I tried posting and it didnt do much at start but the keyboard and mouse would come on. Turned it off and on and then set up my windows. All was good and downloaded some drivers. I installed the intel rapid storage drivers, then restarted my pc and it wont post.

I am certain it isnt the drivers that is the issue because a no post is a hardware issue.

So now when I turn the pc on it doesnt post, and it has all the fans and leds in the case running just no video showing up on the screen.

I have a feeling it might be an issue with the psu because I had something similar happen to me in the past (not with these parts cause they are all brand new)

I know its not an issue with the gfx card as I was using for around 2 weeks before building this today.

If you have any suggestions it would he greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2020
When I turn the pc on it lights up for around 5 seconds then turns off then comes back on and stays on but no post. The LEDs go from CPU to DRAM then stays on DRAM. I have tried installing the RAM in different locations but still nothing