Question New PC for graphic design

Dolsik

Reputable
Nov 11, 2016
Hey, I'm looking to buy a new PC for graphic design like blender, zbrush, unity, adobe suite, and some gaming as-well.
I can't tell you my budget exactly because I will buy all the parts in my country so it's irrelevant basically if you give me abroad prices.
This is what I've been offered so far (Note I need a monitor as-well):

Intel Core i7 10700 / 1200 Tray

Arctic Cooling Freezer 34 for Intel Bulk

Gigabyte B460M DS3H

DDR 4 16G/3200Samsung 3rd Party

Antec VSK10 Case Window

ANTEC PSU 650W Neo Eco Modular 80+

Addlink SSD 1.0TB S72 M.2 2280 NVMe

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 OC GV-N2060OC-6GD 2.0

LG 27" LED 27UL500-W Ultra HD 4K IPS HDR White

Not sure if this is the best I can get, I've also asked the person who gave me this if I should get 32GB RAM instead since I remember RAM prices are not that high and it could benefit rendering.
I know it's a bit hard to give you an estimate on the budget range, but lets say this build costs $2300 in my country, but note that different parts can be priced differently across the world.

A good idea on what I can get locally would be to use the following 2 websites that offers to custom build you a PC with the parts they have:
https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/configurator

You can use google translator from hebrew to english it's just basically a dropdown for each component on what you would like to get.

Last edited:
Solid choice for the CPU and the cooler.
Are B560 motherboard available?
Since they support 3200mhz ram, B460 does not.
Any particular reason for the case?
Solid choice of the PSU.
Storage is good.
Any reason for the GPU?
Monitor is up to you.
I would swap out the case for the Corsair 4000D Airflow or Lian Li Lancool Mesh II if they are in your budget.
I know the GPU prices are crazy right now, so is the rtx 2060 the best you can get for your money?

Dolsik

Reputable
Nov 11, 2016
Solid choice for the CPU and the cooler.
Are B560 motherboard available?
Since they support 3200mhz ram, B460 does not.
Any particular reason for the case?
Solid choice of the PSU.
Storage is good.
Any reason for the GPU?
Monitor is up to you.
I would swap out the case for the Corsair 4000D Airflow or Lian Li Lancool Mesh II if they are in your budget.
I know the GPU prices are crazy right now, so is the rtx 2060 the best you can get for your money?
So I've linked to the 2 websites in my country which offers custom builds and shipping, it's in Hebrew but it's easily translatable to English, and you can see which parts are available in each store. Not sure why the choice of the given components were given, I was just given it in another forum.

Dolsik

Reputable
Nov 11, 2016
Does this fit in your budget?
Yea but maybe some other parts could be more beneficial and fits my budget as-well,
for the exact build I gave you it's from here:
https://www.tms.co.il/221019
You can edit it.
You can also create different builds in the other website I've linked and maybe they have different prices/parts, but that's basically the 2 websites where I plan on getting my PC from.

Dolsik

Reputable
Nov 11, 2016
What i would change is the case to Corsiar 4000D Airflow which has more airflow and a bit more space, especially on the front.
You just need to add some fans if you want.
Everything else is honestly fine.
So they don't have Corsair 4000D but here's the list of what they have:
https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/category&path=10167_10002_10047

Would you recommend something else in the price range more or less of the previous case? And if so with what fans?