Hi all

I have the following NEW pc

Intel Core i3-9100f
Asrock B365M-HDV
1xRAM 8GB DDR4 @2400MHz
NVIDIA 1030 2GB
PSU 500W
SSD WD BLUE 250 100% HEALTH

New installation, first time Windows 10 Pro, system freezes, either on idle status or while pushing it.
I've changed 3 different SSD's, and all the other parts with brand new equipment, except motherboard and cpu.
The problem is still here. I've downloaded drivers from constractor's sites, and with driver booster software. Nothing, nothing, nothing.
I've sent the system to my supplier, they tested it with BurnIn Software for 4 hours, and it was clear. No freezing!!!!

Please your help!!!

Oct 28, 2019
I finally found a workarround, but not the source of the problem. I disabled the driver of graphics driver, and it works with Windows 10's default driver (Driver for Microsoft display adapter). The crazy thing about this is that I have checked 3 different graphics card, all brand new, all with NVidia chipset, with the new and older drivers from it's manufacturers. Also, the BurnIn Test software ran 3 times, more than 4 hours eacht ime, without any problem WITH the original driver.

In total I've used:

3 ssd's (1 old, 2 new)
2 PSU
2 RAM
3 GPU

I believe that the problem is on motherboard... unfortunatelly, my supplier does not recognize the problem :(