new pc need expert

kimatahi

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014
Hello ppl . Basiccly new year is coming and i am getting myself new gear.
My pc that i have now is really older now(5 yrs) ...
So mostly i will play NEW COD GAMES BF and high detailed games wioth high graphics.
So i saw a guy on forums post this
:http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Lasidora/saved/gXQwrH
so i that gear good for games il play ( i need expert to answer me)
I wana run new cod and new bf games on ultra so will these be enough for atleast ultra 80-100 fps ...IF wont tell me what to change (im not pc expert).

Solution
A little over 700 but for the most part its the same-ish. Went with a slightly larger hard drive, and went with a bit faster video card. The card is a bit more, but I think its worth it. On high or ultra settings you're gonna see about 5-15 fps better on this card.

Like Battlefield 4 will get nearly 10 more FPS compared to just the 280, getting nearly 50 FPS. Granted if you turned it down a bit to high settings, you'll get about 84 FPS. Another game like Bioshock Infinite gets about 100 FPS at ultra with the R9 280X vs 88 FPS with the R9 280.

Warukyure

Reputable
Oct 20, 2014
While this PC can probably play those games, but it won't play it in Ultra at 60 fps. The graphics card here will probably get more like 40 FPS.

If you wan't to build something to play those games at Ultra with a high FPS, you're looking to spend at least $1000+ and it should last several years.

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/call-od-duty-vga-graphics-performance-benchmark,6.html heres a chart with benchmarks showing the FPS you should somewhat expect (Note that some of the cards on there are about a year old and there are newer cards now)

kimatahi

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014

Thanks for this answer , sir.
Tho i am curently budget at 650-700 dollars.
What are the best gaiming components i can get for that money

Warukyure

Reputable
Oct 20, 2014
A little over 700 but for the most part its the same-ish. Went with a slightly larger hard drive, and went with a bit faster video card. The card is a bit more, but I think its worth it. On high or ultra settings you're gonna see about 5-15 fps better on this card.

Like Battlefield 4 will get nearly 10 more FPS compared to just the 280, getting nearly 50 FPS. Granted if you turned it down a bit to high settings, you'll get about 84 FPS. Another game like Bioshock Infinite gets about 100 FPS at ultra with the R9 280X vs 88 FPS with the R9 280.

Solution