Question New PC random freeze

Jan 26, 2020
If it's not the right section let me know, also if you need more info, please ask.
I built a new PC not too long ago, ran into some problems that got fixed:
  1. Flashed bios, it changed boot order, I fixed it.
  2. Had several bluescreens, fixed by updating drivers.
  3. Overclocked GPU using MSI Afterburner, removing the clock did not fix the problem
Now, what exactly is happening. From time to time whole computer has little lags/freeze , playing, surfing the internet or watching videos, whatever.
Basically it looks like picture freezes for half a second and sound doesn't just go quiet, it keeps on repeating the sound it was performing, for as long as it froze. For example if i was watching a video or playing a game where it said "hardware" and I had that freeze in the middle of it, it would look like - frozen screen for half a sec and "har r r r r dware".
Seems like a whole system gets those spikes at random times. So far I just tried to remove the clock and change somekind of profile in bios from 1 to 2. Nothing worked.
What might be the problem? Not sure which parts you need to know, but I have GTX 1070 8G, Ryzen 5 3600, Windows 10.

Jan 26, 2020
Seems like RAM is not a problem, ran the diagnostics tool etc. However I did some digging ,checked my reliablility monitor:
1.png

Even though quite a bit of errors are related to RDR2 crash(ERR GFX thing), I found out that there's one Windows error happening fairly frequently:

1.png

Description-
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature-
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 141
Parameter 1: ffffd18890b7a460
Parameter 2: fffff8068c4cb938
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 40dc
OS version: 10_0_18362
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1061

Jan 26, 2020
So, I took ram out of slots 3/4, put it into slots 1/2 then once again 3/4 and turned on XMP. That windows Kernel error happened once, those quick lag spikes still happen.
unknown.png

After 6th it only happened on the 9th. Yet those lag spikes are still a thing. Here's how they look like, you should notice it after I killed that cop:
https://streamable.com/vlh96