Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor
Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler
Gigabyte Z790 AORUS ELITE AX ATX LGA1700 Motherboard
G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory
Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive
Gigabyte EAGLE OC GeForce RTX 4070 12 GB Video Card
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
NZXT H9 Flow ATX Mid Tower Case

I had gotten all my parts and assembled my pc and was able to play games when it crashed on me and I got a number of different errors

IRQL Not equal or Less
System Thread Exception Not Handled
Kmode Exception Not Handled
Unexpected Kernal trap error

I have done reinstalls for win 11 pro, done clean boots, I have looked up all possible solutions and it still keeps on having issues. It let me on safe mode anymore. I don't know if I just have defective parts or if I might have done something to wreck it entirely.

I made sure to install drivers and get the latest updates the only thing at this point that I haven't done is take the parts out and put them back in. I have done sfc, dism, chisk,

If there is anything that I missed that I should try, some assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Randi Poling

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2014
My build

I had gotten all my parts and assembled my pc and was able to play games when it crashed on me and I got a number of different errors

IRQL Not equal or Less

I have done reinstalls for win 11 pro, done clean boots, I have looked up all possible solutions and it still keeps on having issues. It let me on safe mode anymore. I don't know if I just have defective parts or if I might have done something to wreck it entirely.

I made sure to install drivers and get the latest updates the only thing at this point that I haven't done is take the parts out and put them back in. I have done sfc, dism, chisk,

If there is anything that I missed that I should try, some assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Sounds like it could be either the CPU being faulty or the Mobo. Thats atleast what Im getting from what you have already done and the BSOD errors you are telling us.

My build

IRQL Not equal or Less

Thank you
If using xmp turn it off....test.
If no help remove the gpu and connect to the igp....test.