[SOLVED] New PC Wont boot PLEASE HELP

Dec 14, 2019
I recently changed some of the parts in my pc i replaced the ryzen 5 3400g with a ryzen 5 3600
and the 2400mhz ram with a 3600mhz and i added a 500gb m.2.
MB - B450 Plus
When I tried to turn it on first try it posted then turned off now the fans just spin then the pc turns off can somebody help?

Solution
The CPU should be a drop in (same BIOS).
I would put the old RAM and the old drive in and remove the M2 drive and new RAM.
The new RAM or the M2 drive could be causing it (I think more likely the RAM).
If it boots with the new CPU....then I would add the M2....if all was still good.....I'd swap the memory last (which I suspect might give you problems).
The CPU should be a drop in (same BIOS).
I would put the old RAM and the old drive in and remove the M2 drive and new RAM.
The new RAM or the M2 drive could be causing it (I think more likely the RAM).
If it boots with the new CPU....then I would add the M2....if all was still good.....I'd swap the memory last (which I suspect might give you problems).

Solution
I suspect the ram. I have no clue what you motherboard is, but there is a possibility that it doesn't support 3600mhz Ram. You can reinstall the old Ram and see how that goes. Having said that, I don't suspect an issue with the CPU as far as it working, BUT I would check to make sure it is installed properly.

I recently changed some of the parts in my pc i replaced the ryzen 5 3400g with a ryzen 5 3600
and the 2400mhz ram with a 3600mhz and i added a 500gb m.2.
MB - B450 Plus
When I tried to turn it on first try it posted then turned off now the fans just spin then the pc turns off can somebody help?
Ryzen 5 3400G have onboard graphics, but Ryzen 5 3600 don't have. You need GPU/graphic card installed to boot and show post. They will just spin on and off because there is no graphic adapter detected.