New Portal 2 Screens, Concept Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]boxbabax[/nom]Hopefully we get some Half Life 3 screens soon too . Portal is awesome though[/citation]

Half Life 3 doesn't even have its own entry on Wikipedia yet, heh. Considering there still isn't even a release date for HL2: E3, I wouldn't hold your breath for HL3 screenshots. :(

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
[citation][nom]restatement3dofted[/nom]Half Life 3 doesn't even have its own entry on Wikipedia yet, heh. Considering there still isn't even a release date for HL2: E3, I wouldn't hold your breath for HL3 screenshots.[/citation]

There has started to be rumours that there won't be a HL2: Ep 3, just a HL3. With how freaking long they've been working on it (or ignoring it and making more L4D games) I hope that's the case.

weegee64

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
I bet Valve is waiting to release HL3 until 3D becomes more widely adopted, and it will use it in some amazing or new way. It would make sense, since Valve is waiting an abnormally long time, when they easily could have made the game, and the HL3 or EP3 thing both have 3's in them, like 3D.

duk3

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
[citation][nom]hokkdawg[/nom]The special edition of this game needs to come with a companion cube.[/citation]

The game should come in a companion cube :D

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
[citation][nom]duk3[/nom]The game should come in a companion cube[/citation]

I want one of those rabid eyes that will roll around my apartment and growl at me when i pick it up... and a companion cube lol

henrystrawn

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Sajextryus[/nom]Why didn't anyone report this when this was brand new news?[/citation]
I hope you're wrong, I am tired of updating hardware, and 3D has been a big let down in the past.

anthropophaginian

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2006
I wouldn't mind starting on it right now - and I'm going to bed in a few minutes!
Maybe valve need to hire a few more people. They can't be short of money, but the wait time of games (l4d the exception) shouldn't be so long on an engine that's already built (with some improvements on each release). Maybe they're proud of their 'Valve time'?!

Status
Not open for further replies.