Question New RAM, blue screen automatic repair ?

Oct 10, 2023
Hey is have the msi mpg b550 gaming plus and I bought the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB when I installed the I had problem with blue screen automatic repair and certain program doesn’t open I send her back to be checked from technical and they said is ok and they send it back and know I have again the same problem, I tried to run it without xmp profile for a bit it was stable but after some time again the same if I turn on xmp on 3600 from the first start I am getting automatic repair and blue screen, any solution to my problem.

Motherboard: Msi MPG B550 Gaming Plus
CPU:Ryzen 5 5600x
CPU cooler: Cooler master hyper 212
GPU: 3060ti
RAM: Corsair vengeance rgb pro 32gb
SSD/HDD: 250 gb Samsung / 1tb nvme Samsung
PSU: Corsair tx650m 2021 2 years old
Case: Cougar mx410 mesh rgb
Bios version : 7C56v1E

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB
Got a link to the ram kit?

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Reactions: SerJesus
Oct 10, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB
Got a link to the ram kit?

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.
I didn’t know that, I edited my opening post.

TRENDING THREADS