New Samsung Devices to Get 50GB of Dropbox Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Rather have more internal space- My LG Optimus S(hit) has a meager 190MB, which Android 2.3 and other stuff takes up 3/4ths of, making it extremely hard download any internal only apps. But, all the power to more external space.

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
big corporations want your private data and intellectual property to be on their servers...

sadly the tech illiterate &/or those without vision who can't comprehend the inherent and unacceptable dangers with this are going to allow the tech industry to make the zero-privacy big-brother-has-leverage-on-you the ubiquitous standard.

grimworld

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
[citation][nom]M1n3Kraft[/nom]Rather have more internal space- My LG Optimus S(hit) has a meager 190MB, which Android 2.3 and other stuff takes up 3/4ths of, making it extremely hard download any internal only apps. But, all the power to more external space.[/citation]

Your phone is an outdated model but on the other hand has a slot for microSD up to 32GB.
Save your comments and get a new phone or buy a microSD card

honestly get a micro sd card, I have the Optimus V and between that and custom firmware (ICS ftw) the internal storage has plenty of room by offloading the apps to the sd card as much as possible

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
50GB in the cloud is nice but if your data plan restricts you to just a few GB/month you are still out in the cold until you are in range of a free WIFI hotspot.

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
Actually, that's already happening since the SGS3 is out.. I've tested a SGS3 and added my Dropbox account and got 50gb+ storage.. :D
Meaning: ALL samsung devices from this new generation will get 50gb, not only new devices.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]ricardok[/nom]Actually, that's already happening since the SGS3 is out.. I've tested a SGS3 and added my Dropbox account and got 50gb+ storage.. Meaning: ALL samsung devices from this new generation will get 50gb, not only new devices.[/citation]

Makes you wonder how much you get for a new iPhone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.