New Skyrim DLC Out for X360; PC Version Should Be Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredErica

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
Yeah, this game is way too easy in later levels. I prefer if it was static-leveled, the feeling of getting your ass kicked then returning to that dungeon after you level up and winning is a good feeling on Oblivion with OOO. Still awaiting this for PC though, mods galore. In case you guys missed Skyrim on super-detail...
http://www.asot.es/2001/09/skyrim-mods.html

G

I play the game without spending perks so it doesnt get too easy!

kellybean

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
[citation][nom]neiroatopelcc[/nom]become more powerfull? seriously! it's already way too easy...[/citation]
Agree, wish it had a difficulty slider bar. While I'm here I wonder what MS does to make Bethesda their 360 bitch.

michster

Honorable
Dec 6, 2012
[citation][nom]kellybean[/nom]Agree, wish it had a difficulty slider bar. While I'm here I wonder what MS does to make Bethesda their 360 bitch.[/citation]

Meh... MS probably payed them a ridiculous amount of money. Money that Bethesda can use for other projects or maybe the next DLC so if I just have to wait one measly month extra because of that... I won't lose any sleep over it and will continue to enjoy my mods. >:)

[citation][nom]Tomfreak[/nom]$20 for only 30hours = meh, when base game is $60 = 150-300hours[/citation]
Yes, a bargain, given that most games give you less than 8 hrs for about $50....
But... if this is meh, you don't have to buy it. Fair enough.

[citation][nom]michster[/nom]Meh... MS probably payed them a ridiculous amount of money. Money that Bethesda can use for other projects or maybe the next DLC so if I just have to wait one measly month extra because of that... I won't lose any sleep over it and will continue to enjoy my mods. >:)[/citation]
Of course, I'd rather have a pack that is compatible with the hi-res textures, doesn't feel like a poor Xbox port and is optimized for PC and as bug-less as possible. I can wait an extra month for that. But that's just me.

jerrspud

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2009
They keep sucking me back in. I've been playing this game for a year now and finally got done with Dawnguard. Bethesda, please give me some time to play another game for at least a month ;)

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
[citation][nom]Tomfreak[/nom]$20 for only 30hours = meh, when base game is $60 = 150-300hours[/citation]
To be fair, most games get you 30 hours for $60

blppt

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
[citation][nom]jerrspud[/nom]They keep sucking me back in. I've been playing this game for a year now and finally got done with Dawnguard. Bethesda, please give me some time to play another game for at least a month[/citation]

LOL, I agree. I'm also not sure what people had against Dawnguard, I found the story to be rather enjoyable, especially for a relatively quickly released DLC.

hythos

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
Does this mean the PC format is just that much more difficult to debug? Or, that it's not really the native version, and that it's rather 'ported' from a console-format...

jerrspud

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2009

It means the largest customer base gets served first. It's just economics

G

What? He wasn't hard at all D:
I beat him easily, and I didn't even die, nor did I have followers. I'm just upset with his dragon soul stealing move.

Status
Not open for further replies.