Newegg mail-in rebates

Oliver443ify

Reputable
Jan 5, 2015
Hey everyone,

so I've never ordered anything from newegg, and since I'm now getting a PSU and a Motherboard from there , I'd like to know how these `mail-in rebates` work? All I know is that a 25.00$ mail-in rebate sounds good, but have no idea of what it is or how to i use it?

Solution
Ok just follow these instructions:

Go to the top and click on your name and a drop down menu should show up

Click on "order history"

Scroll to where your parts are and on right side under the price there are some options (ie get warranty, write review ect). there should be a "print rebate" option.

It should then re-direct you to a .pdf file which the manufacturer made. Follow the instructions on there.

Usually, you have to register on a website, then send in your UPC code. then you'll either get a check or a pre-paid visa.
Ok just follow these instructions:

Go to the top and click on your name and a drop down menu should show up

Click on "order history"

Scroll to where your parts are and on right side under the price there are some options (ie get warranty, write review ect). there should be a "print rebate" option.

It should then re-direct you to a .pdf file which the manufacturer made. Follow the instructions on there.

Usually, you have to register on a website, then send in your UPC code. then you'll either get a check or a pre-paid visa.

Solution