Newegg tracking number stopped working

ccccarl

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2014
I ordered a couple of PC components on Newegg 2 days ago and they shipped it on Friday and gave me a shipping number with no apparent problems. The things is I went in today to check the status but Newegg says they have no record of my order. What happened? Just last night it was working perfectly and said it departed CA, USA.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that i ordered several components at the same time? But why would they just randomly remove my records? I'm a bit worried so any help would be appreciated.

Solution
Dear ccccarl,

We are sorry to hear that you have problems tracking your order. Tracking information is updated by the shipping carrier; however, we will be happy to look into this and assist you in any way we can. Our email address is Wecare@newegg.com; can you email us your account details?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Newegg Support.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Dear ccccarl,

We are sorry to hear that you have problems tracking your order. Tracking information is updated by the shipping carrier; however, we will be happy to look into this and assist you in any way we can. Our email address is Wecare@newegg.com; can you email us your account details?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Newegg Support.

Solution