Newest rev of BIOS for ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe

When I bought my motherboard a few months back, it had version 1008 of the
BIOS. I had read on this forum and other places that 1009 was no good at all
and in fact that ASUS removed it from their site. Therefore, I am wondering
if there are any new anticipated versions now or coming that will be better
than what is currently running on my machine? My philosophy is not to try
and fix what is not yet broken, but if there is a performance increase, then
that may be worth it. Any thoughts and/or input? Thanks much.

I got 1012, no problems with it!!Bios update are useal for support for
processors with an other core;amd barton,etc;sempron

"Mark G." <cadman_meg@comcast.net> schreef in bericht
> When I bought my motherboard a few months back, it had version 1008 of the
> BIOS. I had read on this forum and other places that 1009 was no good at
all
> and in fact that ASUS removed it from their site. Therefore, I am
wondering
> if there are any new anticipated versions now or coming that will be
better
> than what is currently running on my machine? My philosophy is not to try
> and fix what is not yet broken, but if there is a performance increase,
then
> that may be worth it. Any thoughts and/or input? Thanks much.

1012 also, but i dont think theres really any major update changes between
1008/1012
--
Almeyda

AMD2500XP @3200XP-11X200-2.21Ghz |
A7N8X-E Deluxe | Corsair TWINX1024 XMS3200XL 5-2-2-2 DualChannel |
HIS Excalibur 9800XT 256mb @459/398 (Omegas 2.5.67 & ATI tool 0.21 No
Artifacts)
1x80GB SATA Seagate 8mg cache | 2x40GB ATA Seagate |
SB AudigyES | ANTEC SuperLanboy 350 Case (350W SmartBlue PS) |
Doom3 @ 1024x768 Ultra High, all visuals on. (Demo1 = 43fps vcard not
o'clocked)

"piet" <twic@casema.nl> wrote in message
>I got 1012, no problems with it!!Bios update are useal for support for
> processors with an other core;amd barton,etc;sempron
>
> "Mark G." <cadman_meg@comcast.net> schreef in bericht
>> When I bought my motherboard a few months back, it had version 1008 of
>> the
>> BIOS. I had read on this forum and other places that 1009 was no good at
> all
>> and in fact that ASUS removed it from their site. Therefore, I am
> wondering
>> if there are any new anticipated versions now or coming that will be
> better
>> than what is currently running on my machine? My philosophy is not to try
>> and fix what is not yet broken, but if there is a performance increase,
> then
>> that may be worth it. Any thoughts and/or input? Thanks much.

TRENDING THREADS