[SOLVED] Newly built computer boot loops

Patrik_11

Commendable
Apr 27, 2017
I’ve recently built a pc for the first time ever. I followed every step perfectly and the pc turned on. After i put my usb(with windows installation files) into the pc and started installing windows I got to the reset your computer part and my computer keeps boot looping after the first load screen(where you can enter bios) ever since. I tried taking out and putting the ram back in but that didn’t do anything. I disconnected my HD from the power supply and after that the pc got to the first part of the windows installation but everytime i try to move my mouse the computer restarts.... and the most confusing part of all this for me is that the computer works fine when I enter bios but as soon as I exit it starts looping again...

The problem also may be that I dont have my graphics card yet but I read that my CPU( i7 9700K) has integrated graphics so idk.

Solution
I added the linker for install the win10, read it, may remake that bootable USB, and try again.
I added the linker for install the win10, read it, may remake that bootable USB, and try again.

Solution