Newly Built Pc can't connect to ethernet or Wifi

Jun 25, 2018
I just finished building my pc, the motherboard is the B360 aorus gaming 3 Wifi, i installed the chip and i still can't seem to detect wifi and/or ethernet (it is plugged in.. plugged in to try if it was working. It's my first build and i really don't knw what to do at this point

Solution
as Scottray said. If you have the installation disc that came with the motherboard and you have a disc drive just pop it in and install the drivers from it.

Alternatively, (and a much better option) if you have another PC at your disposal, simply go to the motherboard manufacturers website (specifically the support page for your exact motherboard) and download the drivers for it and put them on a flash drive and then move them over to the new PC and install them.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
as Scottray said. If you have the installation disc that came with the motherboard and you have a disc drive just pop it in and install the drivers from it.

Alternatively, (and a much better option) if you have another PC at your disposal, simply go to the motherboard manufacturers website (specifically the support page for your exact motherboard) and download the drivers for it and put them on a flash drive and then move them over to the new PC and install them.

Solution