Question Newly built pc only posts sometimes Cpu light turns on sometimes

Jun 11, 2020
I recently built a new pc with a majority new parts im only reusing the psu and hard drive from my old pc. I am having an issue to where the pc dosent display although all fans are spinning. The cpu light is turned on in the motherboard. Sometimes it randomly displays and i can get into bios or into windows installation, yet when the windows installation has to restart it wont continue or during the installation it will stop displaying although the pc itself does not turn off the cpu light will turn on again. If i have my keyboard plugged into the pc it will flash sometimes for a second almost as if it is going to display.

Pc Part list:
CPU : Amd Ryzen 5 3600
GPU : GTX Msi 1660 Oc edition
RAM: 2 x 8gb corsair vengence 3200mhz
Motherboard: MSi B450 a pro max
PSU : Corsair 450w
HDD: 500GB Western digital blue

Steps i have taken in trouble shooting:
Reset cmos 2 times didnt help
Rebuilt the pc 2 times and check cpu pins etc no issue

Thanks for any help

Ferimer

Distinguished
I recently built a new pc with a majority new parts im only reusing the psu and hard drive from my old pc. I am having an issue to where the pc dosent display although all fans are spinning. The cpu light is turned on in the motherboard. Sometimes it randomly displays and i can get into bios or into windows installation, yet when the windows installation has to restart it wont continue or during the installation it will stop displaying although the pc itself does not turn off the cpu light will turn on again. If i have my keyboard plugged into the pc it will flash sometimes for a second almost as if it is going to display.

Pc Part list:
CPU : Amd Ryzen 5 3600
GPU : GTX Msi 1660 Oc edition
RAM: 2 x 8gb corsair vengence 3200mhz
Motherboard: MSi B450 a pro max
PSU : Corsair 450w
HDD: 500GB Western digital blue

Steps i have taken in trouble shooting:
Reset cmos 2 times didnt help
Rebuilt the pc 2 times and check cpu pins etc no issue

Thanks for any help
Can you take a picture of what everything looks like inside, Just so we can see where you installed your components and make sure they are installed and fitted with the right cables??