Next-Gen iPad Volume Production May Start Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooderman

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
Maybe this iPad will actually have a difference in design that will make the increase in price worth it. Unfortunately, it still won't attract the attention of people who know better than to buy everything Apple poops out.

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012

size, function, customisation, variable cost, low-high performance to suit needs. android is to iOS as PCs are to Macs. in summary HUGE AMOUNTS OF CHOICE.

slomo4sho

Distinguished

The market dictates otherwise. Other same generation tablets (yes, iPad 4 is still current generation) reselling for 75% used? Imagine that. The problem with spouting opinion as if it were fact is that the internet has too much data that is readily available to differentiate your BS from actual facts.

Funny how iOS fanbois have resorted to resale value as their last / only argument. Oblivious to the fact that Apple products are the ONLY products available on the market that bear that OS. With zero choice, they fall into one of two categories: either can afford to pay the Apple tax for a new product, or they can't (or won't) do that and buy second hand. The first category will try to get as much money back as possible, hence keep the second hand price inflated.
Either way, they will never experience the product OS richness of Android: not only plenty of devices, but also plenty of Android-based systems to choose from. All this for a lower price paid for NEW products, not used ones.

richard_35

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
I totally agree. Stop making them lighter and thin/ smaller and put in a faster graphic gpu/cpu. which it really needs and a firewireconnection would be nice. I bougt the ipad 4 because there i quite a few few handy tools where you can you put your pad1,2 ,sometimes 3 in. But no way 4 and know they again are gonna change dimensions. It;s like pioneer...you pay 70% for marketing and image.
gr.richard

Status
Not open for further replies.