Nintendo's Financial Forcast Shows Company Maintains Its Position In Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished
It's weird that the Wii U isn't doing better. It's the only console with the good exclusives. PS4 has Bloodborne, and... the rest of the good exclusives are on the Wii.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
It's weird that the Wii U isn't doing better. It's the only console with the good exclusives. PS4 has Bloodborne, and... the rest of the good exclusives are on the Wii.

for raceing you have gt on ps4 and forza on bone, but thats about as far as i can think for good exclusives sans bloodborne

on nintendo, you have their entire catalogue of first party, which at least as far as fun goes i give it to them...

and anything multiplatform, no reason not to get it on pc because as long as the port isn't screwed up, the experience is better.

dstarr3

Distinguished

The problem with Forza and Gran Turismo is that PC has so many much better racing games.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

with granturismo, and the newest one i played was 5, yea i have to agree,
with forza, i don't, not at all, as almost any sim game refuses to respect my time. oh no, my brother decided to be a dick and crank the wheel in a different direction, there goes potentially hours of my time in other racing games because they refuse to implement a rewind mechanic due to the fan base for them calling for blood if they even think of implementing it. in recent years, i have hated how arcade racers went open world, but have loved how the sim side hasn't, ill never be good enough to play a sim without assists, and i don't want to waste my time redoing a race every 3-4 minutes because i messed up enough to just restart.

in this way forza is the best racing game currently out, at least in my eyes.

dstarr3

Distinguished

Grid and Dirt games have rewind and assists. They can be as easy or hard as you want.

Not to when you look at the past Nintendo consoles. Yes, comparing any Nintendo console to any Sony or Microsoft, way more exclusives. But comparing the Wii U to an old Nintendo console, way less exclusive games, and too many came out too late.

I kind of agree, the problem is the WiiU is still under powered and can't play bluerays, and they are still charging too much for it's specs. I bought an xbox one for xmas and it seemed like a good idea at the time to replace a dying ps3, but there are no good games on it that i cant get for my PC, where the Nintendo has a bunch of games I want to play that my PC can't. I am probably going to sell the xbox and just build a HTPC, which can run emulators for older Nintendo stuff, maybe dual boot with SteamOS, and wait for the next gen Nintendo, hopefully they do that one right.

Status
Not open for further replies.