[SOLVED] No Chipset drivers for Windows 10

McJames

Commendable
Jul 24, 2017
I have a Ga-970a-ds3p and there is no chipset available for windows 10, only for windows 7 and windows 8. So I guess I dont need to install any chipset driver or would w8 chipset work on it?

Solution
i would say that so long as everything works just from what windows update installs, then you're good to go. if it aint broke don't try to fix it :)

but if some feature does not work, then you'll have to figure out where to get the driver. depends really on what is missing in device manager as to how to go about finding them.

so is everything "installed" with no yellow marks in device manager? if not what is marked yellow?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i would say that so long as everything works just from what windows update installs, then you're good to go. if it aint broke don't try to fix it :)

but if some feature does not work, then you'll have to figure out where to get the driver. depends really on what is missing in device manager as to how to go about finding them.

so is everything "installed" with no yellow marks in device manager? if not what is marked yellow?

Solution