Sep 1, 2018
PC won't display anything!

The pc consists out of:
i7 8700K
Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1
ASRock Z370 KILLER SLI/AC
Cooler Master R4-SXDP-20FR-A1 SickleFlow X Red LED
Corsair Vengeance LED CMU16GX4M2A2666C16R, 16GB Kit,DDR4-2666

I decided to clean my system for once since its getting warmer again. In order to clean the CPU cooler's fan, I had to remove the RAM first, unclip the cooler's fan, clean the fan and removed some of the gunk on the cooler itself, and then replaced everything. I reinserted the RAM sticks in precisely the same ports as I removed them. Made sure that they are properly inserted as well.

Did this while the system was shut down and unplugged.

When I started the system again after cleaning, everything worked fine beside the fact that there was no display and one of the RAM stick weren't working (LEDs were off). So shut down everything again, removed and reinserted the RAM. LEDs did start after restarting the machine but still no display.

I did plug the display into the motherboard itself to test it, and no difference, so it could not be the graphics card.

I probably did something stupid, but honestly, all I want to know is what could possibly be wrong so I can fix it. So if anyone has any advice for me, it would be much appreciated.

Sep 1, 2018

Already tried both of these and still does not work.

Sep 1, 2018

Yes, the connectors and plugged in and the fans do spin....but they do not stop after awhile like they should (feature of the graphics card)

Sep 1, 2018

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you for the help...but I found out what my mistake was and it was a stupid/noob mistake. I didn't insert one of the RAM sticks correctly, part of (bottom) didn't connect well with the motherboard.

Still, thank you for the help!