[SOLVED] No display after enabling secure boot ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KushBukush

Prominent
Jan 19, 2020
Guys after enabling secure boot and enrolling the platform key, my pc isn't starting or booting. Also i can't access to the bios menu because its not giving video out.

Already tried by resetting cmos. But nothing changed. I can't try to boot it up with integrated graphics because my cpu is a F one.

Specs :
Msi h410m pro
I3 10100F
Sapphire rx 570

And sometimes "vga" ez debug led is keep lighted up.

It seems keyboard is working fine and caps,num,scroll locks keys are working.

Soo what I can do?

Solution
Guys thanks all. I found a solution and It worked for me. So I'm posting it here and It will be a help to someone else

You will need another PC And a Pen drive

1. Create a bootable Pendrive with any OS. Here I used Ubuntu. Make sure that the partition type must be GPT
  2. Turn off the computer and remove all cables except power, monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
  3. At the moment in my pc, there was no SSD or HDD was plugged in.
  4. Plug the Pen drive directly to the motherboard (yea to back panel)
  5. Boot up the computer. You will not see any change. Just restart the monitor by its power button. Not from the wall socket.
  6. Then you will be in the bios menu.
Hope that will work for anyone.

KushBukush

Prominent
Jan 19, 2020
after opening the bios how did you update the bios and reconnect your original storage?

After opening bios, I had to delete enrolled keys manually.

Then plugged my ssd and hdd again. After that updated bios. You can find bios update and instructions to do the update in motherboard's manual

Aug 18, 2021
After opening bios, I had to delete enrolled keys manually.

Then plugged my ssd and hdd again. After that updated bios. You can find bios update and instructions to do the update in motherboard's manual
Do you have idea for my problem? should I delete enrolled keys too? but I did not enrolled keys but I just updated it?, this is so stressful TBH :(

TRENDING THREADS