Question No display after installing driver until reboot

May 13, 2023
Hi
I got a brand new computer with an RTX 3060 ti inside. I installed the latest driver and I know that when doing that, the screen shut down. Usually however it happens for a few secondes, while this time nothing happened. I waited a bit then shut down the pc. The driver was installed and everything run smoothly, but I fear that this is only the first sign of something worse.

What can I do please ?

May 13, 2023
From the geforce experience like always.

Rest of the spec is :

Case : Xilence Xilent Breeze RGB
GPU : MSI Nvidia 3060 Ti
CPU : Amd Ryzen 5 5000
SSD : NVME M.2 SSD 1TB Kingston NV2
Ram : 16GB DDR4-RAM PC-3200 (2x 8GB)
Motherboard : MSI A520M-A PRO, AMD A520

Also I got a strange problem with the pc. I don't know if it was related but it was impossible to synchronize time and date. Turns out the Windows Times services wasn't even there. I forced it to open and it was okay after that.

May 13, 2023
Is this a build you have just literally built yourself or have you had it for a little bit and added new components? Do you know which BIOS version your motherboard is running? What is the make and model of your PSU?
I didn't build it myself, it was bought from agando. My PSU is a bequiet! System Power 10 650 Watt (80+). I don't know the bios version

May 13, 2023
(providing you are running windows 10/11,) type system information in the bottom left of your screen and then open and it should tell you there which BIOS version you are running.
SMBIOS Version is 2.8, is that what you want ? There's also BIOS Version : American Megatrends International LLC. 1.C0 06/03/2023

TRENDING THREADS