[SOLVED] No display after ram upgrade

Dec 12, 2021
Hello!
So first, sorry if my english isn’t the best.
I used 4x2 ddr3 rams, worked perfectly, and I bought 2x4. First it’s worked, and the system showed 12gb rams.
I was AFK for 1-2 hours and my monitor goes to sleep in 15 minutes after no activity. I got back to my pc, I moved the mouse and pressed the keyboard, but no reaction. Restarted the PC, nothing. I removed my two old rams (2x2) and started with the two new (2x4). Booted up, the system showed 8gb rams, it was fine. I put back the old rams to check if this turn on or nothing, and yes, nothing happened, I said okay, then I put back only the new ones but nothing happens.
I already removed CMOS, installed another GPU, nothing. I checked my monitor in my laptop, and it’s working.
I already removed rams and CMOS for 10 minutes, but nothing happened. I don’t know what to do, I searched the internet and this forum for 2 days, but nothing worked.
The PC turns on, leds and vents working normally but no display.
The keyboard led isn’t turns on, only the right up “caps, numlock, etc shower”.

Somebody know what can I do? I don’t want to f*ck up my pc and buy a new one.

Solution
My old rams don’t give display too, idk what to do.
Specs:
Motherboard - Asus P8H67-M Pro
CPU - I5-2500
Rams (old): 4x2 DDR3 Memory
GPU: RX 470 4GB
already tried to unplug the cmos battery, and psu, then press power button for 11 seconds, put everything back in, and use just 1 ram sticks? also try to clean the contacts of the ram stick you're going to use and use each slot and see which will turn on. also try to use igpu only, just power on without gpu.
Hello!
So first, sorry if my english isn’t the best.
I used 4x2 ddr3 rams, worked perfectly, and I bought 2x4. First it’s worked, and the system showed 12gb rams.
I was AFK for 1-2 hours and my monitor goes to sleep in 15 minutes after no activity. I got back to my pc, I moved the mouse and pressed the keyboard, but no reaction. Restarted the PC, nothing. I removed my two old rams (2x2) and started with the two new (2x4). Booted up, the system showed 8gb rams, it was fine. I put back the old rams to check if this turn on or nothing, and yes, nothing happened, I said okay, then I put back only the new ones but nothing happens.
I already removed CMOS, installed another GPU, nothing. I checked my monitor in my laptop, and it’s working.
I already removed rams and CMOS for 10 minutes, but nothing happened. I don’t know what to do, I searched the internet and this forum for 2 days, but nothing worked.
The PC turns on, leds and vents working normally but no display.
The keyboard led isn’t turns on, only the right up “caps, numlock, etc shower”.

Somebody know what can I do? I don’t want to f*ck up my pc and buy a new one.
could you please list the full pc specs in detail? also the old ram causing no problem right?

My old rams don’t give display too, idk what to do.
Specs:
Motherboard - Asus P8H67-M Pro
CPU - I5-2500
Rams (old): 4x2 DDR3 Memory
GPU: RX 470 4GB
already tried to unplug the cmos battery, and psu, then press power button for 11 seconds, put everything back in, and use just 1 ram sticks? also try to clean the contacts of the ram stick you're going to use and use each slot and see which will turn on. also try to use igpu only, just power on without gpu.

Solution
Dec 23, 2021
One or more RAMs are not functioning.
Remove all and shut down the workstation
Insert one RAM properly and switch it on. If it is booted then the particular RMA is working.
Do it by changing the RAMs. Insert the RAMs which allowed to boot and remove the others.
I am not a technical person but by using my common sense I tried the above which helped to boot my workstation. Information on those RAMs which are failed to boot the system can be helped by senior members or experts in the group.

Dec 12, 2021
One or more RAMs are not functioning.
Remove all and shut down the workstation
Insert one RAM properly and switch it on. If it is booted then the particular RMA is working.
Do it by changing the RAMs. Insert the RAMs which allowed to boot and remove the others.
I am not a technical person but by using my common sense I tried the above which helped to boot my workstation. Information on those RAMs which are failed to boot the system can be helped by senior members or experts in the group.
Hey!
Thanks for your answer, but I found the problem. My motherboard or my CPU just died somehow, so I bought new motherboard and CPU and now everything is fine.