[SOLVED] No display and pc restarting after installing new ram

May 3, 2022
So I got Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600 MHz 2x8 as my new ram. But when I install it in. My pc starts up "without display" and then restarts without display. I have tried absolutely everything I found on forums e.t.c for the past 2 days. And I just dont know what to do anymore

My specs:
GPU: AMD R7 360
CPU: i5-4670k
SSD: Samsung SSD 840 Series
Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MAte

If anyone could help me I would be extremly gratefull

Solution
reminds me why i'll never ever buy ram above 8 gigs, nah. Lower the DRAM voltage, i've got to a friend and he works at PC Garage, and he told me that ram voltage needs to sit around 1.45 in my case.. 1.42 and look now i type from pc it works i think i dunno what else could be in my place anyway that's the only viable reason if not go install nimez drivers, they're modded. AMD DRIVER SUPPORT IS A SHIPWRECK AS THEIR PRODUCTS

5GHZ air cooled noctua? i'll buy that.. no ty

Sick Jacken

Honorable
Sep 26, 2016
reminds me why i'll never ever buy ram above 8 gigs, nah. Lower the DRAM voltage, i've got to a friend and he works at PC Garage, and he told me that ram voltage needs to sit around 1.45 in my case.. 1.42 and look now i type from pc it works i think i dunno what else could be in my place anyway that's the only viable reason if not go install nimez drivers, they're modded. AMD DRIVER SUPPORT IS A SHIPWRECK AS THEIR PRODUCTS

5GHZ air cooled noctua? i'll buy that.. no ty

Solution