Question No display but it's weird

Jul 28, 2020
I recently upgraded my PC (see parts list at the bottom. I have a weird issue. Once I started it for the first time it worked great and all but after I think a few days it didn't give me a display nor did my other peripherals work. I should also mention I am on some cheap Acer monitors as I spent all my budget on hardware, so I have to have two display port adapters to DVI (I don't like it either). Funny enough I did find one way to get a display and that is if I start my pc and my main monitor at the same time. It doesn't have to be exactly at the same time. I'm assuming the monitor has to be turned on before it gets to windows (I am not sure as I can't see till it's already on). Once I get a display from my first monitor then everything else turns on fine. I have checked the connections multiple times and tried just unplug and re-plugging them back in, this is the only way to get a display. Even weirder is that if I try and replicate the problem I cannot get it to happen. I have not heard of anyone else with this type of issue at least that I could find. I will be happy if it is just my monitors and not my graphics card or mobo but I am not sure.
Ryzen 7 3600X
MSI RTX 2070 Super Ventus OC
Asus Rog Strix X570-E
EVGA 850 PSU Super Nova 80 plus gold
Kingston Hyper X 3200 mhz 16gb

Jul 28, 2020
Turns out it was my Bios actually. When I first installed everything I didn't have this problem till I updated my bios to version 1409. I just flashed on version 2602 and the problem is fixed. Hopes this helps someone else