Hi! I have the following configuration:
Ryzen 7 2700
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite
2x 8GB 2400 MHz
MSI GTX1660 6GB
Kingston S-Ata 3 240GB SSD
WD Blue S-Ata 3 320GB HDD
Super Flower Leadex 2 Gold PSU 650W

I have the following problem: I start the computer, then I hear the post sound (beep) and the post image shows on the monitor, then below the post image appear the Windows loading icon, But then the monitor goes to sleep, instead of showing the windows 10 log on screen, and this happens until I unplug from the video card the HDMI to D-sub adapter and then I plug it again into the video card, when I can hear a sound which is the same sound with the one that I can hear when I plug a USB drive into... USB.
What should I do to solve this problem ?
I tried to solve it by reinstalling the video drivers, and by doing a clean installation of them, but without succes...

LE: After a while, the computer restarts and it automatically enters to the Win 10 log on screen, after about 2-3 minutes of screen off time.

Last edited:

punisher_09

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2014
Tried the following solutions, but without any results:
  1. clear cmos
  2. reinstall windows 10
- after reinstalling windows 10, the Windows 10 started normally, but after installing antivirus and sound card (Creative SoundBlaster Play 3) the same problem appeared again.
I removed the drivers for all other sound cards (the onboard and the one from GTX1660), but the problem is still present, the computer does not enter into windows log on screen.

Please let me know what should I do ??

Last edited: