No display no bios no beeping please help asap

evnulhossain

Commendable
Oct 23, 2018
Hey I have a huge issue. I've recently tried to add a hard drive to the pc. But after I did that nothing came out on my screen, no display, no bios, no beeping sound when the ram was in and out, and all my fans are spinning.
My mouse lights up when I connect but my keyboard so no sign If it's on. Can someone give me some tips on how to fix??

-msi nvidia geforce gtx 550 ti cyclone ii
-12 GB Ram
- Dynex DX-400WPS
-PEGATRON N14939 motherboard
- Intel xeon x5550

Remove the drive you added, go over the system make sure everything is plugged in properly. Unplug system from wall power, remove the CMOS battery and hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Replace the battery, see if it turns on OK after that.

Sounds like the motherboard has issues if no beeps with RAM out and the fans spin.

evnulhossain

Commendable
Oct 23, 2018
Hang-the-9 still didn't work I've tried resetting the battery, Ive already unplugged it from.the wall, I made sure everything is in the slots, and I've already tooken out the hard drive. My only solution is maybe a new motherboard but I don't even know my PC case I'm trying to figure out.

Just because there is power going to the system does not mean the power supply is good. A can can turn on but still not drive.