[SOLVED] No display on monitor but GPU's fan is spinning

May 26, 2019
So I bought a new motherboard and CPU (MSI H310M Pro-D Plus and Intel i3 9100F) with GPU (Zotac GTX 1060 mini 6 GB). It shows "No Signal" on my monitor. I used HDMI to connect it btw. The store also said that they have updated the BIOS of the motherboard so that the i3 9100f would be compatible. What's seem to be the problem? I also tested my old GPU (1050ti) with the motherboard and it also showed "no signal". Any help would highly be appreciated.

Solution
So I bought a new motherboard and CPU (MSI H310M Pro-D Plus and Intel i3 9100F) with GPU (Zotac GTX 1060 mini 6 GB). It shows "No Signal" on my monitor. I used HDMI to connect it btw. The store also said that they have updated the BIOS of the motherboard so that the i3 9100f would be compatible. What's seem to be the problem? I also tested my old GPU (1050ti) with the motherboard and it also showed "no signal". Any help would highly be appreciated.
It's solved btw. I went to the store and they fixed by plugging one of the wires for the case to mobo correctly. I don't quite remember which wire was it but I think it had something to do with USB.
May 26, 2019
1) You're correcting the monitor to the GPU, right?

2) What store did you buy the motherboard from?
1. I'm not exactly sure on what you mean by "correcting" but I'm connecting it directly to the Monitor from my GPU through HDMI.

2. It's a store located here in the Philippines called EasyPC which is a pretty big store.

May 26, 2019
It's solved btw. I went to the store and they fixed by plugging one of the wires for the case to mobo correctly. I don't quite remember which wire was it but I think it had something to do with USB.

Solution