[SOLVED] No display on new Ryzen 5 2600x build

Apr 24, 2020
New gigabyte B450M GAMING M/B with Ryzen 5 2600x and I have no display on screen. I have tried all display ports, still nothing. The cpu and case fan all spin. I also have a red solid line light on the motherboard that does not go out. I have taken the MB out of the case and only connected the cpu and fan. The 8 and 24 pin power connected. Cleared the cmos while power was disconnected. connected the PC speaker connector.
Tested with another cpu Athlon 200GE, tried the onboard graphic first, then tried with external graphic card gt610. Cpu fan and motherboard turns on, but no post beep from the speaker. Tried one memory at a time in both slots, nothing. No post beeps or display. I I have also tried the rayzen 5 2600x with a gt610 card as I know the 2600x cpu does not have a integrated graphic card. I know the gt610 graphic card works as it works on my intel pc. So I got Amazon to replace the M/B. They sent me a new one and it is doing the same thing as the other board, no display, no post with just the cpu and 24 pin and 8 pin power connected. The cpu fan spins and light on the m/b indicate power. Also the cpu gets warm so it is doing something. Both m/b same model. So I dont think it was shipped with the right bios update. Two M/B and two cpu defected, I must be unlucky then.
I have checked the comparability memory list and I can't find the model I have on the list. I will order one that is on the list to see if it resolves the issue as the memory is the only component left that I have not replaced. New power supply. Any help would be appreciated.
Product Name:
Gigabyte B450M GAMING (1.0)
Ryzen 2600x
Win 10 64-bit
Memory 8gb
Power Supply: 550

Solution
New gigabyte B450M GAMING M/B with Ryzen 5 2600x and I have no display on screen. I have tried all display ports, still nothing. The cpu and case fan all spin. I also have a red solid line light on the motherboard that does not go out. I have taken the MB out of the case and only connected the cpu and fan. The 8 and 24 pin power connected. Cleared the cmos while power was disconnected. connected the PC speaker connector.
Tested with another cpu Athlon 200GE, tried the onboard graphic first, then tried with external graphic card gt610. Cpu fan and motherboard turns on, but no post beep from the speaker. Tried one memory at a time in both slots, nothing. No post beeps or display. I I have also tried the rayzen 5 2600x with a gt610...
Apr 24, 2020
Tested with another cpu Athlon 200GE, tried the onboard graphic first, then tried with external graphic card gt610. Cpu fan and motherboard turns on, but no post beep from the speaker. Tried one memory at a time in both slots, nothing. No post beeps or display. I I have also tried the rayzen 5 2600x with a gt610 card as I know the 2600x cpu does not have a integrated graphic card. I know the gt610 graphic card works as it works on my intel pc. So I got Amazon to replace the M/B. They sent me a new one and it is doing the same thing as the other board, no display, no post with just the cpu and 24 pin and 8 pin power connected. The cpu fan spins and light on the m/b indicate power. Also the cpu gets warm so it is doing something. Both m/b same model. So I dont think it was shipped with the right bios update. Two M/B and two cpu defected, I must be unlucky then.
I have checked the comparability memory list and I can't find the model I have on the list. I will order one that is on the list to see if it resolves the issue as the memory is the only component left that I have not replaced. New power supply. Any help would be appreciated.
Product Name:
Gigabyte B450M GAMING (1.0)
Ryzen 2600x
Win 10 64-bit
Memory 8gb
Power Supply: 550
Issue resolved. It was memory lncompatbility. Brought a new Ram that was on the list and now I have post and display.

Solution