Question No Display output after sleep

xXridEORdieXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2014
Some context, my computer was functioning properly, and I stepped away for long enough for it to fall asleep, and when I came back to wake it, it had no display output anymore. Now when I boot and reboot it, it still has no display, but all of the leds and fans are running, so it is on.

What I’ve tested and ruled out:
-Used two different working monitors and cables
-Tried onboard graphics and two different GPUs
-Reseated Ram that I know works, tried it in on all four slots with just one stick (which I did twice for two different sticks)
-Reset CMOS battery, tried a new CMOS battery, and even left the battery out over night
-Unplugged all devices besides GPU and monitor to prevent I/o related errors
-Attempted to boot to bios, but still no visuals

Some potentially useful details about the system
-Asrock x370 SLI/ac
-Ryzen 2600
-R9 390 (though two GPUs were tested)
-Corsair HX850 PSU

I have been working on this now for a little while and at this point the only solution I can think of is giving it a nice bubble bath and jumping in with it, so I’m open to alternate ideas.

xXridEORdieXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2014
Some context, my computer was functioning properly, and I stepped away for long enough for it to fall asleep, and when I came back to wake it, it had no display output anymore. Now when I boot and reboot it, it still has no display, but all of the leds and fans are running, so it is on.

What I’ve tested and ruled out:
-Used two different working monitors and cables
-Tried onboard graphics and two different GPUs
-Reseated Ram that I know works, tried it in on all four slots with just one stick (which I did twice for two different sticks)
-Reset CMOS battery, tried a new CMOS battery, and even left the battery out over night
-Unplugged all devices besides GPU and monitor to prevent I/o related errors
-Attempted to boot to bios, but still no visuals

Some potentially useful details about the system
-Asrock x370 SLI/ac
-Ryzen 2600
-R9 390 (though two GPUs were tested)
-Corsair HX850 PSU

I have been working on this now for a little while and at this point the only solution I can think of is giving it a nice bubble bath and jumping in with it, so I’m open to alternate ideas.
Update: I’ve also come to find out that the peripherals aren’t receiving power, so there isn’t power through the USB at least