No Display Ryzen 2400G w/ 1050 ti

Oct 28, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I've been using a 2400G for a few months now and it's worked perfectly. I bought a used 1050 ti a week ago because I wanted to play some games on higher settings and tried installing it today. However, there's no display while the 1050 ti is placed in the motherboard. The fans run and there’s a yellow light that turns on by the HDMI port. The monitor is blank whether the HDMI cord is plugged into the GPU or if I switch it back to the motherboard while the GPU is in the PCI slot. I have to remove the GPU before the display comes back. Since I bought this card used, I want to make sure that I've tried most things before I attempt to return it back to the seller as defective.

So far, I've tried the following:
- Removed AMD drivers with DDU
- Downloaded NVIDIA drivers (won't install without the GPU in the computer)
- Removed CMOS battery and replaced after a few seconds

I still don't get a display when the GPU is placed in the motherboard. The only other thing I could try doing is disabling the integrated graphics through BIOS. Right now it's set to "auto." I was afraid that disabling it with a potentially defective GPU would be problematic - will I not be able to easily revert back if the GPU doesn’t display?

Here's the specs:

- Ryzen 2400g
- Gigabyte AB350M-D3SH
- G. Skill Ripjaws V 2400mhz 4gb x2
- 450W power supply
- Nvidia GTX 1050 ti

Thanks everyone.

Oct 28, 2018
I've tried both HDMI and DVI outputs from the graphics card and neither of them works. I've been using HDMI previously with integrated graphics. I've also checked bios and the boot priority is the PCI-e 1 slot with the integrated set to auto.

Aug 22, 2018
No problem bro you keep the integrated graphics disabled cause you can reset the bios to get it enabled default and then keep the initial display output to pci e you will find this option in any one of the sections on top in the bios and then easily insert the gpu and use dvi/hdmi and will get the output 100%