[SOLVED] No display & VGA LED is on ?

Jul 20, 2021
Good guys, today I got up and turned on the pc, everything fine, I turned it off because I was going to leave and come back and turn it on and it didn't give video and I saw that the vga led was on and I'm desperate. I already tried the source, the gpu in another pc, the ram and the processor I have not tested it but I am sure that it is fine, I tried resetting the bios and nothing, I am really worried I begin to think that it is the motherboard.

Specs:

Motherboard: 970 pro Gaming Aura
GPU: 1050ti
Processor: amd fx 8000 and something I don't remember very well.
Ram: 16GB

Please! i need help i'm desperate

Solution
Good guys, today I got up and turned on the pc, everything fine, I turned it off because I was going to leave and come back and turn it on and it didn't give video and I saw that the vga led was on and I'm desperate. I already tried the source, the gpu in another pc, the ram and the processor I have not tested it but I am sure that it is fine, I tried resetting the bios and nothing, I am really worried I begin to think that it is the motherboard.

Specs:

Hello there!!
Try removing the RAM for a while and try it different combination that is try to boot with single...
Jul 20, 2021
I also tried without hard drives or fans without the LEDs, only the motherboard , and the motherboard that model does not have an integrated one.

Last edited:

Specs:

Hello there!!
Try removing the RAM for a while and try it different combination that is try to boot with single stick(if in dual channel) or try in every slot.

Solution