Question No display with RAM installed dual channel Windows 10

Apr 25, 2022
Ryzen 5 3600x
MSI X570 A-Pro
RTX 2070 Super
Corsair 2x16GB

I built this computer 2 years ago. Recently it's been acting weird and then it would power on but no display. I removed one of the two RAMs and it works. Though I had a bad Ram stick so I bought 2 new ones. Same thing. I can remove one and it works. I can put 2 sticks in if instead of slots A2 and B2 like the manufacturer recommends, I put them in slots A1 and A2 or B1 and B2. However, if I put them in A1 and B1 or A2 and B2 I get no display.

I've flashed the Bios, updated chip drivers, cleaned and inspected Ram Slots, and tried different Ram. My guess is the Motherboard but would be nice if an expert can help me. I'm only a hobbyist.

Ryzen 5 3600x
MSI X570 A-Pro
RTX 2070 Super
Corsair 2x16GB

I built this computer 2 years ago. Recently it's been acting weird and then it would power on but no display. I removed one of the two RAMs and it works. Though I had a bad Ram stick so I bought 2 new ones. Same thing. I can remove one and it works. I can put 2 sticks in if instead of slots A2 and B2 like the manufacturer recommends, I put them in slots A1 and A2 or B1 and B2. However, if I put them in A1 and B1 or A2 and B2 I get no display.

I've flashed the Bios, updated chip drivers, cleaned and inspected Ram Slots, and tried different Ram. My guess is the Motherboard but would be nice if an expert can help me. I'm only a hobbyist.

Please list your Corsair RAM P/N or SKU? and other RAM you may have tried.
Need to assertain if it's a fault with RAM or the issue is with the RAM slots in the MB.