No DRM for Prince of Persia PC

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Steam has the right idea- I can only log on to one place at a time and play games, so it's very frustrating to try and share an account with someone else.

G

i am a big fan of prince of Persia series(sands of time,warrior within & two thorones)but last part "prince of Persia 2008" really disappointed me because this pat not so good comparing with other 3 parts and i think ubi soft should create a new pop game and it should similar with "sot, ww,t2t"
pop 2008 graphics quality is good but if we compare this part with privious 3parts then i will or fans of pop will give 1.5 out of 10

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
ubisoft should make a new platformer rayman instead of more of this prince of persia 3d junk! the original scrolling game was a lot more intuitive and interesting. the modern 3d versions are just kinda hack&slash with a bit of frustration added by missing jumps and being stuck.

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
And look what Ubi is doing now, you need a constant internet connection to play their games. Connection cuts out for a split second, and you find yourself back at the menu screen, progress unsaved. Beyond pathetic, Ubi.

Status
Not open for further replies.