Question No graphical output overnight

May 29, 2019
I have a friend's computer that seems to mysteriously broken overnight. He was using the computer just last night to play League but today when he went to go turn on his computer there is no display output from any of the ports on his graphics card. We checked to make sure the card was still seated properly in the PCI-e slot and that the power connector was still solid. Since there is no display output we can't tell is the computer is actually powering on properly, but we have isolated that the issue is the computer and not the monitor or HDMI cables. I am at a loss here regarding how this might of happened and how to fix the issue. Specs for the computer are:

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G
MOBO: MSI B450 tomahawk
GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB
PSU: Thermaltake TR2 500W

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 500W

First off all, please AVOID using this power supply The Thermaltake TR2 power supply is a VERY poor/inferior quality model, and they all have had bad reputation in the past as well. Don't ask why, but I've read many horror stories regrading this TR2 Model.

Not recommended for GAMING PCs. Replace this PSU ASAP. That's a very low-end TIER power supply. Can you test the GPU on some other PC ?

May 29, 2019
Honestly the PSU is on it's way out and being replace soon. The GPU can be tested in another computer (just not today), as well as testing the tower with the integrated graphics and testing with another GPU. I guess I'm looking more so for troubleshooting methods once I isolated it down further to either the GPU or the rest of the tower.