Question No hdmi signal and keeps restarting

Nov 1, 2020
When im starting my PC(ryzen 5 2400G, 1050ti, 8 GB RAM), my monitor(DELL 27" 144hz curved)
Shows "Asus in search of incredible" as usual then it says "Scanning for signal" then "no hdmi2 signal from your device" then it keeps restarting in loop, is it really my graphic cards fault, or whats happening?

It should work with the igpu though. When you remove 1050Ti you need to connect HDMI to your motherboard and it should boot. If it doesn't, reset CMOS then try again.

500W means nothing. open the case and take a look at the psu for the sticker with the brand and model.

Nov 1, 2020
It should work with the igpu though. When you remove 1050Ti you need to connect HDMI to your motherboard and it should boot. If it doesn't, reset CMOS then try again.

500W means nothing. open the case and take a look at the psu for the sticker with the brand and model.
I'll try it, it maybe work

When i get out the 1050ti, the pc isnt working. I just put it back on, i cleaned the video card instead, but i have the same problem

Start at the beginning, has this ever worked? Is this a new computer build you did or something you bought? There is no reason the computer should not turn on without the video card unless there is something wrong with the build or how you are doing this. If it's new and a pre-built contact their support as the first step so they can guide you through checking it and get it replaced if needed.

Nov 1, 2020
Start at the beginning, has this ever worked? Is this a new computer build you did or something you bought? There is no reason the computer should not turn on without the video card unless there is something wrong with the build or how you are doing this. If it's new and a pre-built contact their support as the first step so they can guide you through checking it and get it replaced if needed.
Actually, its a bought pc, not built by me, but yes, the video card worked when i bought the pc(i was using an adapter bcs i didnt have an hdmi port monitor)