[SOLVED] No internet from the LAN cable on my Laptop

vincentdebacayan

Commendable
Jan 1, 2018
Hello, i decided to buy a cat6e LAN cable for my laptop for gaming purposes as i was only using Wi-Fi. However, there is no internet from the Ethernet connection, it says that i am connected to "Unidentified Network" and has No Internet. I'm on Windows 10. Can anyone please help?

Solution
Hello, i decided to buy a cat6e LAN cable for my laptop for gaming purposes as i was only using Wi-Fi. However, there is no internet from the Ethernet connection, it says that i am connected to "Unidentified Network" and has No Internet. I'm on Windows 10. Can anyone please help?
Is that cable connected directly to the router or is there in-wall cabling involved?
If direct, have you tried a different cable?
First hit on google for "Unidentified Network" have a pretty nice check list. Try that:

kanewolf

Titan
Is that cable connected directly to the router or is there in-wall cabling involved?
If direct, have you tried a different cable?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS