Question No mods for GTA5 ?

Dec 17, 2023
Hi guys, I have been playing GTA5 on Steam for a while now and wanted to add the mods for Dodge Ram GTX but when I went through workshop it didn't select GTA5 as it wasn't in the list.
Is this not the full version or am I doing something wrong ?

Many Thanks.

turtletarget111

Honorable
Dec 24, 2018
GTA 5 does not have Steam Workshop support, and all mods you see online are installed externally through third party tools. You will find the majority of GTA 5 mods and tools on 5MODS. The specific mod in question you are looking for is here. Understand that mods will work in Single Player only, and will take a few hours to set up. Removing mods also takes some time if you want the default experience back.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Dec 17, 2023
GTA 5 does not have Steam Workshop support, and all mods you see online are installed externally through third party tools. You will find the majority of GTA 5 mods and tools on 5MODS. The specific mod in question you are looking for is here. Understand that mods will work in Single Player only, and will take a few hours to set up. Removing mods also takes some time if you want the default experience back.

Thank you very much turtletarget for your reply and information, I hope I can call on you if I need more help.
Many Thanks fordguy1