Question No monitor signal along with none lights from the mouse and keyboard

Jul 6, 2021
Hey’all!
Unfortunately after a few hours of playing the pc suddenly freezed, I turned off the pc and then something awkward happened, the pc turned on and after 30 seconds of no signal from the monitor and no lights from the mouse and keyboard, the pc turned off alone and turned on automatically again, then the same symptoms happens, no monitor and no mouse/keyboard lights, the ram RGB works.

i5 6500, gtx 1060 6gb, motherboard asrock h110-m
16gb ram
550W psu

Lutfij

Titan
550W is the advertised wattage of the unit.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Jul 6, 2021
550W is the advertised wattage of the unit.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Z model no ZP550GW, it’s like 8 years age

Jul 6, 2021
Alrighty, today morning I tried to turn on the PC after I all night resets the bios and etc. the pc turned on (the whole usbs wasn’t plugged) and I saw a screen that let me adjust the date of the BIOS, I tried to plug in the keyboard to adjust it but the keyboard didn’t work, no lights and no output, I restarted the PC then it did the same issue like before, in the first turn on the pc shut off after 30 seconds and automatically turned on for infinite time (no signal and no keyboard/mouse)

Jul 6, 2021
From what i can find has it only 312 watts on the +12V rail, which is low and with it being 8 years old has it likely become a problem this psu.

Somehow when I takes off the CMOS battery and turns on the PC the PC doesn’t turns off but still no monitor, can it indicate that the mobo gone?