News No More Lip Service: Twitch, Game Platforms Still Ignore Hate and Harassment

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this site has really gone down hill.
There have been several articles posted by Toms Hardware in the past few years have been either biased, misleading, or cover controversial topics that really don't belong on a tech-focused website.

Sure this article was "about" twitch moderation issues, but it's not hard to see the controversial leftist ideologies behind it. You can have your opinion, but politics in this nature do not belong on a tech forum, at least in my opinion.

Many of the unpaid members of the Tom's Hardware forum seem to be more rational than many of the writers at Toms Hardware. Honestly, I think if the moderators of Toms Hardware forums wrote articles they would be much more sensible and much more tech-focused, as they should be.

I do not mean to sound all negative towards Toms Hardware and their writers/staff, because I respect most of their work and I enjoy many of the tech articles I expect from a tech website, I just do not enjoy articles in this nature.

HyperMatrix

Distinguished
May 23, 2015
Would be nice if this thread and the biased article would be removed too.

What kind of response did you expect?

If you followed my posts, you probably know I was very cool and level headed, as well as constructive with what I wrote. However, I got a PM from SHaines, their community manager saying I’ll be banned if I question their moderation methods again, because it’s “off-topic.” So I assume I’m going to be banned for writing this post now. As I told him...he may as well delete my account because what good is a forum account if you can’t use it to discuss the articles posted?

direct quote:

Your message was an intentional diversion in the flow of conversation within the thread or forum category

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.