no option to overclock gpu side of Ryzen 5 2400g in bios / cannot overclock gpu

Jun 22, 2018
hello,
ive recently got a ryzen 5 2400g processor for my pc. first thing i dont was overclock the CPU side, activated my 3200 RAM, allowed 2gb of ram into my Vega 11 integrated graphics however when i looked on the bios i could not find the GPU Frequency Clock section (i watched overclocking videos for my motherboard and the GPU overclocking is meant to be just under the CPU overclock). Ive tried overclocking gpu with ryzen master to 1600mhz however when i click apply my pc just crashes and no power us supplied to monitor keyboard ect, i have to reset the bios by removing motherboard battery everytime i try. anyone know why i cannot overclock gpu and how i could come across doing it?
specs-
ryzen5 2400g
vengance ram ddr4 3200
B350 tomahawk motherboard

Re-Thread as didnt get a good reply.
i have updated motherboard Bios and am now out of options
https://imgur.com/a/H0adZnp - photo of my bios
https://gyazo.com/76dda934720662c38af70a8a740e3f21 photo of a youtubers bios who has the gpu clock option.
as you can see he has gpu overclock under the cpu part but i dont?

Solution
I contacted MSI support about this as I am also having the same issue and they responded that this will be fixed on the next bios update. I was not given the date when this new bios will be released.
Jun 22, 2018

on ryzen master the base gpu clock is 400 untill of course i go into game where it jumps up, would i go up in the 50 increments from 400 or 1240 because i remember trying 1250 and it crashed.
thank you for the link however i cannot use it as my bios doesnt have the same options in the oc part to what i have... very confused as i have a msi board with newest bios so surely i should have the option.

Jun 22, 2018

Unfortunately no luck... it didnt change anything but allowed me to edit part of the RAM.

Jun 22, 2018
I’ve done some reaserch and there is a fix for this however you have to flash to an older bios which has the feature enabled. I don’t know why mai removed this option, it’s stupid but there is a fix for it.

Jun 30, 2018
I contacted MSI support about this as I am also having the same issue and they responded that this will be fixed on the next bios update. I was not given the date when this new bios will be released.

Solution

That's really annoying of MSI. As an alternative you might try using RyzenMaster. I think it has features for overclocking the graphics side of APU's.

Hopefully MSI will release a fix sometime soon...hopefully well before the planned Zen 2 update!

Jun 30, 2018

I've tried Ryzen Master. I can set the GPU clock speed there, but everytime I reboot the PC, it would crash and the GPU clock speed would reset to the default value 400Mhz. The reason is that, the motherboard does not support it. The only fix is to wait for them to update the bios. :(