May 28, 2021
Specs:
Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600xt
Cpu cooler: Coolermaster Ml120e
Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus B450I Pro Wifi
Ram: 2x16gb DDR4-3200 T-Force
GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2060 Super
Case: Evolv Shift 2

System will not give a display. So far I've swapped the GPU, Ram, and PSU, and it has the same symptoms:

• Case fans are spinning, GPU fans are maxed out
  • CPU cooler is not working, cannot feel pump vibrating
-CPU is not getting warm
-CPU had some bent pins, bent them back
-Cleared CMOS, nothing happens
-When the 8pin CPU connector is unplugged, it shows the same symptoms
-Motherboard RGB LEDs are on

I believe it's either the CPU or Mobo itself, anyone know the true answer?

Solution
I already swapped power supplies and experienced the same problem :(

So assuming that the PSU is OK, next step is to test the motherboard, you should remove everything and visually check the motherboard to make sure that nothing is broken. If it appears to be OK, use the stock, air-cooled for the CPU to make thing easy, with only the CPU, a RAM module and the GPU installed, your motherboard should POST normally and let you enter the Bios.

BTW, you have to wear a pair of anti-static gloves to avoid an electric discharge from your body to the motherboard, that could knock out an IC or controller on the board.
I already swapped power supplies and experienced the same problem :(

So assuming that the PSU is OK, next step is to test the motherboard, you should remove everything and visually check the motherboard to make sure that nothing is broken. If it appears to be OK, use the stock, air-cooled for the CPU to make thing easy, with only the CPU, a RAM module and the GPU installed, your motherboard should POST normally and let you enter the Bios.

BTW, you have to wear a pair of anti-static gloves to avoid an electric discharge from your body to the motherboard, that could knock out an IC or controller on the board.

Solution